Africa's most informative media
*THESE WAS ESTABLISHED BY MRS MARTHA DE PURENEZ, WHO DIED AT THE AGE OF 104, AND SHE SPENT 82 YEARS IN MARRIAGE, AND SHE SAID THESE.*
"I know that young ladies will never agree with me, but whoever will implement this shall be the happiest of all and shall make a nice home; unless otherwise."
1. The husband is always right
2. The husband is always the master of the family even if he has no job and NO MONEY
3. The wife must ask for permission from the husband before going to bed if the husband isn't yet in bed, as well as before turning her face away from him on the bed. The husband is still the master and has full control on all the operations even in bed
4. If there is a quarrel with the husband and then a visitor comes, the wife should smile as if nothing happened
5. Anytime the wife thinks she is right in a matter, she should refer herself to Article number 1
6. A good wife must go to bed in her nightdress with no panties or bra, (except during your monthly flow, which he must kt) to allow the husband access to her at any time he feels like (NOTE: *All women should note that this is a man's greatest desire in marriage* - especially if he loves the woman)
7. A woman MUST NEVER refuse her husband's romance expect on the grounds of health and prayers. *Even in such cases she must POLITELY and LOVINGLY explain to him*
8. When the husband is shouting, the wife keeps quiet and that is the time to apologize for whatever has upset him. (NOTE: *Apologizing to him after you have shouted back and insulted him DOES NOT WORK!)*
10. The wife should always seek the husband's permission before making any decision except where he has previously granted you the permission on that particular issue
10. A wife should always excuse the husband to the children if he comes home late.
11. Even on a personal matter a wife waits for her husband with her ideas but must take those of her husband when he is back home
12. The wife must never use work in the day as excuse to deny him at night. Let him be the one to say, "Oh, you must be tired after all the stress of the day!" It is best that way.
13. The wife never goes to sit down in her husband's office unless in an urgent case or an emergency. A good husband too will not come and sit in your office.
14. A good wife does not embark on any kind of expenses without consulting the husband *even if it is your own money*. A good husband too will not control your money.
15. The best way to settle misunderstandings is in the bedroom. If a misunderstanding lingers and he does not make a move in bed, *a good wife should make the move*
16. The wife never refuses to prepare his meals, even if he is refusing to eat due to annoyance. *When he has refused 2 meals, prepare his favorite, with tempting treats*
17. The wife has no orders to give to her husband, but she receives orders from him
18. *The wife must always respect the husband*. Next to freedom of access to his wife's body, this is a man's most important concern
19. The wife has to control her jealousy and never show it in public
20. The good wife pays visits to her parents as well as to her in-laws *only* with the permission of the husband. And under normal circumstances, accompanied by the husband
21. A good wife never entertains guests in her home without the husband's knowledge and consent. *Not even your own relations*.
22. NEVER ENTERTAIN *ANY MALE GUEST* WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. *Not even his own blood brother* He may not talk or complain about some, but be sure he has counted it against you.
23. The wife *never* goes out anywhere without permission from her husband
*NB:* My dear fellow woman, I want you to know that *THE POWER OF A GOOD WIFE IS IN HER WEAKNESS*. Please, as stupid as this may sound to you, use it and watch your husband become your lover once again. This is my secret recipe for a happy marriage and full control of my home. *I did all the above and I was the one running the home; NOT MY HUSBAND!* His love and respect for me was second to none. And I know that's why God has also granted us long life to enjoy each other the more.
|Local And International News Outlets|
|OTEDO.COM New Nigerian Newspaper Los Angeles Times Leadership Newspaper Thisday Vanguard Newspaper 234Next Daily Champion MTN Football Chicago Inquirer PM News National Daily NigeriaHealthWatch News Star Newspaper Desert Herald Sahara Reporters Associated Press Nigeria Liberty Forum,UK AFP Online BBC Nigerian Village Square Telegraph Newspaper Nigerian News Service Newswatch The Guardian Punch Daily Independent Nigerian Tribune The Nation The Sun Coastalnews NewsDiary Online Daily Trust Compass Newspaper CNN SKY Sports Yahoo! News KickOff Nigeria CNET News Reuters United Press International|