So far Evans have Confessed to the Following Kidnappings and Ransom Collections in Edo and Lagos States:
1) Mr Mbarikatta William Uboma, kidnapped in Festac June 16 2012, Evans collected 20m Ransom.
2) Mr Paul Cole Native of Ohafia in Abia state. Kidnapped August 23rd, 2012 at Festac town 20m Ransom Paid.
3) Mr Mohammed Jamal, A Lebanese kidnapped August 19, 2012 at Ajah N17M ransom paid at Ojo Area Lagos,
4) Mr Kingsley Nwokenta, kidnapped September 19, 2012 after he left Lebanon Bar in Festac, paid N15M ransom and his black Toyota Venza was Carted away by Evans.
5) Mr Anthony Ozoanidobi kidnapped October 10th 2012 along Marwa road Satellite town, 15m Ransom was Paid There after he was released at Apple junction, Amuwo-Odofin Lagos.
6)Mr Leo Abraham, Kidnapped August 20, 2012, 15m Ransom was paid, was released along Badagry road, Lagos.
7) Mr Ojukwu Cosmas, Sells Toyota parts at Aspanda Trade fair. Kidnapped January 21, 2016 at Festac town. $1m Ransom Paid.
8. Mr James Uduji, Kidnapped at 7th Avenue Festac late last year. Held for 6 six weeks. Paid $1.2m Ransom.
9. Chief Raymond Okoye – Odu- Na –Ichida. Kidnapped 2015. Paid $1M Ransom held captive for 2months
10) Uche Okoroafor, trader at Alaba Mkt, kidnapped 2015, held captive for three months, paid $1M Ransom.
11) Elias Ukachukwu kidnapped November 2015. Paid $1M Ransom.
(12) Francis Umeh also a spare parts dealer at Aspanda. Kidnapped July 2016 at Raji Rasaki Estate. Released after $1m Ransom Was Paid.
13) Chief Vincent Obianudo Owner of Young Shall Grow Motors, Evans led his gang to kidnap him in 2013 Fortunately Police attached to Chief Vincent Opened fire and gunned down 2 Evans boys and Evans killed One the police man and escaped, Chief Vincent Sustained Bullet wounds and Survived after Several Surgeries,
14) His last Victim in Lagos is Mr Donatus Dunu, a Pharmacist and Importer of Drugs who was kidnapped on February 14, 2017 in Elupeju area of Lagos and after the sum of N150million was paid by the family to Evans he refused to release Victim and demanded for another 300m Naira But Fortunately Mr Dunu was able to escape from the Evans detention Camp in Igando on May 12, 2017. (
15) Mr Ohunyon Ernest kidnapped by Evans in Edo State November 2011. Paid ransom of #85million
16) Mr Dan Odiete kidnapped by Evans in Benin 2013, paid 100million ransom.
17) Mr Uyi Technical, kidnapped by Evans in Benin 2013. Paid 100million ransom.
18) Mr Tom line, Kidnapped by Evans in Benin 2012. Paid #100million ransom.
19) Kings paint, Kidnapped by Evans in Benin 2010 paid ransom of #40million
20) Mr Randeki, Kidnapped by Evans in 2010. Paid ransom of #30million. Investigation in Progress