People think if you’re attractive,
you’ll naturally end up in a happy
Women suffer in silence and go
into all manners of depression.
Men should show sensitivity
Edonaze website was created
for everybody to write Edo
as they speak it
Christians have CHRISTMAS,
Muslims have FEAST OF RAMADAN,
and the Edos have IGUE
Observe Igbo-Bini language,
you see there must had been sometime
in the past they existed as one
Oseghe Edo Diaspora Association
* Founded November 2020 by Uwagboe Ogieva with CAC registration number: 158282
* Aim for unity, peace and progress for Edoid family worldwide.
Other aims and objectives of OEA are:
1. To serve as a veritable forum for the promotion of Edo cultural heritage, language, believes and traditions.
2. To bring goodwill relationship and better friendship among Edo people.
3. To promote progress, unity and development in Edoland.
* Activities of Oseghe Edo diaspora NGO include social support for less privilege in Education, talents enhancement, Edo language implementation, cultural and moral upbringing, skill acquisition development for youths and employment facilitators.
* Organizations and programs subset and cooperative with OEA are:
1. Deformed Great Benin Origin Diaspora Community (GBO)
2. "IYOBEVBE" Egun Community Help.
3. Ogieva Employment Coach and facilitator Firm
4. OWAG Professionals NIG LTD.
5. Egun primary and secondary school Egun Community. Ikpoba Okha LGA. Edo state.
6. Bundy primary and secondary, Abule Oko, Ogun state / Lagos
Deformed GBO socio media platforms are use by Oseghe Edo Association as strategic platforms to organize people of Great Benin ancestry.
Oseghe Edo Association is the parent organization sponsoring and controlling deformed GBO socio media publicity and administrative engagements
*Oseghe Edo Association (OEA)* a Diaspora NGO to help Edoid people of Nigeria rebranded from GBO...
*Why deformed "GBO" was rebranded and incorporated to "Oseghe Edo"?:*
1. Indigenous name was chosen by trustees to register the association as OSEGHE EDO ASSOCIATION in CAC. Name common in all Ediod cultures “Oseghe Edo” related and use by all Edoid clans and dialets.
2. To represent native people of Great Benin Kingdom of Africa to international communities outside Nigeria
3. To look for a common ground uniting, sharing and caring for all Ediod origins worldwide.
4. To sell uniqueness of Edo African identity in Edoid indigenous language promoting cultures and traditions for Global audience.
President: *Uwagboe Ogieva* (London, UK)
Financial Secretary : *Mrs Edith Ero* (Berlin, Germany)
Secretary/Oseghe Edo Association Lagos & Ogun state coordinator: *Mrs Omogiate Florence* (Lagos, Nigeria)
Publicity secretary: *Mrs Maris Onwudiegu* (Venice, Italy)
WHAT ARE IN VARIOUS VILLAGES IN EDO STATE THAT CAN GENERATE ECONOMIC WEALTH AND EMPLOYMENTS FOR EDO PEOPLE? ……Continue
.For the past two weeks, I have been traveling accross Edo State from Central to Edo North. I can tell you that Orhionmwon is the most under-develop local Government Area I have seen.Commercial…Continue
*Edo Industrialization Can Create Great Deal Of Change And Huge Benefits In Edo State And For Edo People*…Continue