▪ Religion is based on a book.
▪ Spirituality follows the laws of nature.
▪ Religion fills you with dreams of glory in heaven.
▪ Spirituality makes you experience glory and heaven here and now.
▪ Religion promises heaven or hell after death.
▪ Spirituality is about finding the Creator from within us during life and death.
▪ There is one spirituality but several religions.
▪ Religion has a set of dogmatic rules, manipulative to weak minds.
▪ Spirituality invites you to reason about everything, question everything to discover and understand.
▪ Religion threatens and scares.
▪ Spirituality gives inner peace and happiness.
▪ Religion speaks of sin and guilt.
▪ Spirituality says: ′′ Learn from error ".
▪ Religion is human
▪ Spirituality is natural, without human rules.
▪ Religion is the cause of divisions.
▪ Spirituality unites.
▪ Religion makes you passive.
▪ Spirituality transforms you and makes you active.
▪ Religion kills to impose its dogmas.
▪ Spirituality leads to wisdom through knowledge.
▪ Religion says ′′ God ′′ is in heaven.
▪ Spirituality teaches that ′′ God ′′ is in us.
▪ Religion says that ′′ God ′′ elected a people called Jewish people.
▪ Spirituality knows that all peoples are equal..
▪ Religion says the 1st humans are the Jews.
▪ Spirituality knows that the elders of mankind are black Africans.